Detective Brad Stevens
Download the Valley Crime Stoppers Board Member Application, fill it out and fax it to Debbie Bristol at Fax# 559-438-7707
Our specific board expectations include:
- Regular attendance at our monthly meetings
3rd Tuesday of the month
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Active participation in one or more committees.
- Attendance at the yearly Sponsorship Recognition Dinner
- Involvement in and attendance at our annual fund raising event – The June Jam
After considering the commitment involved as a Crime Stoppers’ Board Member, please answer the following questions. Your application will be presented at the next scheduled Board meeting and there will be a 30 day review period.
- Describe why you would be interested in becoming a member of the Crime Stoppers’ Board of Directors.
- Describe your experience with other organizations and associations.
- How would your skills and interests benefit Crime Stoppers’ mission within the community?
- Our current goal is to expand our organization’s name and financial base. In what specific capacities would you be willing to contribute?
- We would describe our board responsibilities as being divided into the following committees. Please consider your skills and what committee you would best like to serve should your application be approved.
- Fund Raising